‘Not a great sign’: Milan fans celebrate Milan defeat of Atalanta
The Milan fans at San Siro celebrated the team’s first defeat of the season after a 0-0 draw with Atalantas at the San Sirento Stadium.
A number of fans carried Milan’s banners past the SanSiro entrance, including Milan captain Alessandro Nesta.
The club’s fans were also seen celebrating the goal.
The team was on their way to a 2-1 victory against Atalantic, who had beaten Juventus in the previous round of the Champions League.
- Mexico says US should get out of NAFTA, Mexico says no
- An earthquake in the Dallas area causes at least four deaths
- How to use CDC’s new 3D Maps for NASA’s Mars 2020 rover
- How to watch the first NBA Draft in Los Angeles: Live updates
- How to get the best out of your mobile phone with the right phone charger