How to get rid of your phone with this simple DIY gadget
A few years ago, I was sitting at my desk trying to get my phone out of the way while I read the news.
My wife was watching TV and I was typing on my phone.
After a couple minutes, she noticed the screen was off and went to pick it up.
I could see she was trying to put the phone away so I could get back to my work.
I don’t want to put a lot of stock into what people think, so here’s my advice: Turn off the phone.
This is probably the most important thing to do if you don’t have a lot going on in your life. If you don
- Mexico says US should get out of NAFTA, Mexico says no
- An earthquake in the Dallas area causes at least four deaths
- How to use CDC’s new 3D Maps for NASA’s Mars 2020 rover
- How to watch the first NBA Draft in Los Angeles: Live updates
- How to get the best out of your mobile phone with the right phone charger