New England Patriots’ Dont’a Hightower talks about his first season in NFL, playing in AFC title game
NFL Network’s Adam Schefter reports that the Patriots’ second-round pick out of Georgia played in the AFC title-game against the Baltimore Ravens in 2016 and that he was very happy with the way his season went.
Hightower started the first half of the game, which he started in Week 2, but missed the second half with an injury.
He played in two more quarters and finished with three catches for 24 yards.
The Patriots will play the Denver Broncos in the championship game on Jan. 3.
Hanceower had 11 receptions for 145 yards and a touchdown against the Steelers, but was sacked three times.
He was the first Patriots wide receiver to get a sack this season, joining Wes Welker, Rob Gronkowski, Julian Edelman, and Danny Amendola.
The Pats also lost running back Isaiah Crowell (hamstring) for the season.
- Mexico says US should get out of NAFTA, Mexico says no
- An earthquake in the Dallas area causes at least four deaths
- How to use CDC’s new 3D Maps for NASA’s Mars 2020 rover
- How to watch the first NBA Draft in Los Angeles: Live updates
- How to get the best out of your mobile phone with the right phone charger