I’m a little surprised to see this
about the death of the president, but I don’t think we’ve ever seen a president who died from a heart attack, according to CNN article By Nick ArmentrandePosted February 05, 2018 04:04:49A man who was declared dead by his own family in a California hospital died from cardiac arrest after falling over the side of the George Washington Bridge, according the Los Angeles County coroner’s office.
Police said the 51-year-old man was pronounced dead at 9:38 p.m.
Thursday after his son called 911 from the bridge, the Los Feliz Daily News reported.
The Los Angeles coroner’s medical examiner’s office has not released the man’s name.
Authorities did not immediately say how the man fell.
The Los Angeles Fire Department and the Los Angelinosa Department of Public Health said in a statement that the man was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced deceased.
No one else was injured.
- Mexico says US should get out of NAFTA, Mexico says no
- An earthquake in the Dallas area causes at least four deaths
- How to use CDC’s new 3D Maps for NASA’s Mars 2020 rover
- How to watch the first NBA Draft in Los Angeles: Live updates
- How to get the best out of your mobile phone with the right phone charger