Indianapolis woman injured in car crash says she was unaware of crash
Posted November 07, 2018 05:05:37Indianapolis — A woman who was hurt in a car crash in northeast Indiana has died.
Indianapolis Fire Department spokesman Greg Miller said the woman was struck by a car Wednesday night on West End Road near Lakeland.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Miller said the driver, 27-year-old Deirdre A. Mays, was arrested at the crash scene.
A woman and two adults were taken to an area hospital for treatment of non-life threatening injuries.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
- Mexico says US should get out of NAFTA, Mexico says no
- An earthquake in the Dallas area causes at least four deaths
- How to use CDC’s new 3D Maps for NASA’s Mars 2020 rover
- How to watch the first NBA Draft in Los Angeles: Live updates
- How to get the best out of your mobile phone with the right phone charger