When will I be able to use the Google Maps app in Gurgaon?
The Google Maps App has been a major success for the city, but the city’s development agency is now planning to launch the Google Drive app for its residents in Gwalior, a city which has been in the spotlight of the ongoing unrest in the region.
According to Google, the Google-owned app will be available for Gwaloria residents to use on Android phones and tablets from July 1, 2019.
The app will also be available on the Google Home speaker, as well as other Google devices, Google says.
The service will allow users to share their journeys and get updates from other Google users, with access to maps from around the world.
Users can create their own journeys by typing in their name, phone number, and destination.
The search feature will also allow users search for places and activities nearby.
Google’s Gurgaonia has been under tight security ever since the unrest broke out in Gurdaspur and has been plagued by riots and clashes.
The city has been shut down, and there are currently no roads or buses connecting the city to the rest of India.
- Mexico says US should get out of NAFTA, Mexico says no
- An earthquake in the Dallas area causes at least four deaths
- How to use CDC’s new 3D Maps for NASA’s Mars 2020 rover
- How to watch the first NBA Draft in Los Angeles: Live updates
- How to get the best out of your mobile phone with the right phone charger