I made a vegan version of a food processor in less than an hour using a recipe from a friend.
The only difference was I was using a plastic bowl instead of the traditional bowl.
I also didn’t have any fancy equipment.
I just had a bowl with a large bowl of hot water and a plastic lid.
This homemade food processor makes up for some of the disadvantages of traditional food processors, and you don’t need to be a professional to use it.
In this post, we’ll learn how to make this vegan food processing recipe.
What you need: 1/2-inch piece of aluminum foil (you can find this in any hardware store, Walmart, or your local hardware store) 1/4-inch square of parchment paper (optional)
- Mexico says US should get out of NAFTA, Mexico says no
- An earthquake in the Dallas area causes at least four deaths
- How to use CDC’s new 3D Maps for NASA’s Mars 2020 rover
- How to watch the first NBA Draft in Los Angeles: Live updates
- How to get the best out of your mobile phone with the right phone charger