CNN’s live stream of the World Cup of Hockey tournament will be live-streamed in Brazil and other countries as the tournament gets underway.
The live stream will be available online and through CNN Digital News app and on CNN iReport, the online video portal, the company said in a blog post Wednesday.
It will begin in Brazil, with the first game on Saturday and will be simulcast in all 50 countries.
CNN has been running live streams of the tournament since its inception in 2019, with many of the matches being streamed live.
The World Cup’s broadcast partners are ESPN, CNN, ESPN2 and Fox Sports.
- Mexico says US should get out of NAFTA, Mexico says no
- An earthquake in the Dallas area causes at least four deaths
- How to use CDC’s new 3D Maps for NASA’s Mars 2020 rover
- How to watch the first NBA Draft in Los Angeles: Live updates
- How to get the best out of your mobile phone with the right phone charger