A Palestinian man and a woman were shot at a Pennsylvania mall after allegedly stabbing a security guard and injuring another before being shot and killed by police, Israeli police said on Saturday.
The victims were shot and later pronounced dead at a hospital, the police said.
The incident occurred at the mall in Paoli, about 10 miles (16 kilometers) east of Washington, the New York Times reported.
The man and woman were in their 20s, and one was taken to a hospital in critical condition, the newspaper said.
The second victim was taken by ambulance to a local hospital, where she died, it added.
The suspect is described as an Arab man in his early 30s with a shaved head, a black beard and a scar on his forehead.
He was wearing a blue baseball cap, police said, without giving further details.
Police had earlier released a picture of the suspect.
- Mexico says US should get out of NAFTA, Mexico says no
- An earthquake in the Dallas area causes at least four deaths
- How to use CDC’s new 3D Maps for NASA’s Mars 2020 rover
- How to watch the first NBA Draft in Los Angeles: Live updates
- How to get the best out of your mobile phone with the right phone charger